Get Old Brentwoods Rewards
As part of your membership you get to experience & enjoy Old Brentwoods Rewards.
Members receive exclusive discounts & added value offers on a wide range of luxury products, services & experiences.
Old Brentwoods Rewards - Your life, your choice...
Moated Suffolk Manor House
Ringshall Grange is an 8 bedroom Suffolk manor house available to rent for large group self-catering holiday breaks or business meetings. Accommodating 23 guests and up to 4 additional infants, the house is the perfect retreat for family getaways, or for groups of friends wanting to escape the city for a weekend of fun. The stunning grade II listed moated manor boasts a wealth of period features and is available for weekend hire, holiday rentals or corporate retreats.
Ringshall Grange sits down a long private drive, off a country lane, in 13.5 acres of completely private grounds. The Manor house stands within a large medieval moat, which encircles the house. There is mature woodland and a historic belvedere mound, from which there are stunning views across the valley. The gardens are laid predominantly to lawn, perfect for croquet, boules, yoga or sunbathing.
Please note that there is open unfenced water and ponds on site. Children will need to be supervised at all times when visiting the house.
The house includes:
• 8 spacious bedrooms accommodating 2, 3 or 4 people per room to suit your party size.
• 3 newly renovated bathrooms with roll top baths, stone sinks and rainfall showers
• Dining Room with open log fireplace and tables suitable for seating 23 comfortably
• Childrens book library, toy box and highchairs
• Salon with Sky Q TV, Wifi, SONOS speaker, open fire place and 3 large soft sofas
• Wood panelled whisky Lounge
• Games Room with pool table, darts, vintage board games, extra fridge freezer and pub style bar
• Karaoke room with PS3 and Singstar Karaoke and over 100 fancy dress outfits and wigs for guest use
• Country Kitchen with 2 Rangemaster cookers, American style fridge freezer and 2 dishwashers
• 8 seater Hot Tub
• Large gas barbeque, outdoor kitchen and wood fired pizza oven
• 13.5 acres of woodland, wildflower meadows and open parkland
• Historic Belvedere look out from which there are stunning views across the valley
• Lawn games including Croquet, Swingball, Badminton, Giant Chess and Boules court
• Yoga mats for guest use
• Walled kitchen gardens and orchard
• Complete use of the entire estate during your stay
• An abundance of walking and rambling on nearby public footpaths to lovely local pubs
• Award winning local farm shops for locally produced meat, vegetables and supplies
In addition to the above free activities, we can assist with arranging additional on-site activities to make your stay even more special.
• Catering. 3 course meals with butler service, to hog roasts, or quirky street food vans
• Pamper days with fully trained beauty therapists, offering massage, facials, aromatherapy
• Haircuts and colours with leading London hair stylists
• Reflexology sessions
• Bootcamps with an ex international athletes
• Breathing, yoga, mindfulness and meditation classes
• Nutrition consultations
• Murder mystery evenings
• Pop up cocktail bars and photobooths
+44 7815 779498