Get Old Brentwoods Rewards
As part of your membership you get to experience & enjoy Old Brentwoods Rewards.
Members receive exclusive discounts & added value offers on a wide range of luxury products, services & experiences.
Old Brentwoods Rewards - Your life, your choice...
Montagu Arms Hotel
Montagu Arms Hotel
Unique Charm & Timeless Elegance
Nestled in the picturesque Beaulieu village, The Montagu Arms is the perfect place to enjoy short breaks, romantic getaways and fine dining.
The sophisticated 17th Century English Manor House Hotel offers unique charm, boasting 29 elegantly designed bedrooms and suites and a 3 AA Rosette restaurant using only the finest local and organic ingredients. The Montagu Arms provides a wonderful retreat for your winter getaway with roaring log fires, cosy sofas and personal service. In the summer, enjoy a delectable afternoon tea out in the English Gardens. A great base to explore the beautiful New Forest and an indulgent treat for you and your loved ones, the Montagu Arms is the perfect retreat for a place of serenity from the hustle and bustle.
The Terrace Restaurant holds the highest accolades in the New Forest and is only one of 4 restaurants in Hampshire with a much coveted 3 AA Rosette. The dishes are intricately prepared and designed to capture a delicious and exciting range of flavours, textures and aromas with the focus on seasonal ingredients sourced from carefully selected local suppliers and their very own Kitchen garden.
The Montagu Arms is no stranger to awards after taking home Gold for 'Best Bistro and Restaurant' - The Terrace Restaurant and Silver for 'Small & Boutique Hotel of the Year' at the Beautiful South Awards 2018 exactly one week before the Terrace Restaurant took home the award for “Best Restaurant at the Hampshire Life Food & Drink Awards. The unique charm and timeless elegance of this intimate country house hotel combines effortlessly intuitive service with inviting comfort, makes a stay at this New Forest hotel so special.
SEASONAL BREAKS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Easter Feasting & Foraging Retreat
Nourish with nature and experience the wonder of wild foods during our NEW Easter Feasting and Foraging Retreat.
Arriving on either 7th or 8th April, check in, unwind and enjoy a relaxed dinner at our country pub, Monty's Inn. The next day, embark on a sensory journey along the Solent Way footpath to Bucklers Hard with specialist fruit and vegetable purveyors, Bellord & Brown. Uncover the history and folklore of the forest, search for nutritional wild ingredients and learn about their uses - be it edible or for their soothing qualities.
Into the evening, you're invited to try some of our favourite English wines with our resident wine expert before a delicious 6 course tasting menu at The Terrace Restaurant, featuring many of your foraged ingredients.
Your Easter Feasting & Foraging Retreat Includes:
- 2 night overnight stay with breakfast each morning
- Dinner at Monty’s Inn on your first evening with an allowance of £45 per person
- 2 hr foraging workshop with Bellord & Brown on the 2nd day at 2pm – Pack some comfy shoes and walk the Solent Way footpath to Bucklers Hard for coastal and hedgerow foraging.
- Pre-dinner English wine tasting at 5pm with our resident wine expert
- 6 course tasting menu on your 2nd night featuring your foraged ingredients
- Use of the Health Club facilities at our sister hotel, Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa (located 6 miles away)
Winter Indulgence Break - Up to 15% off
- Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- Seasonal Tasting Menu at The Terrace restaurant
- Full New Forest breakfast (can be served in your room at no extra cost)
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (located just 6 miles away)
- Available until 31st March 2023.
Discover rural England at it's most enchanting with our selection of UK short breaks and special offers.
The Montagu Arms Hotel
Beaulieu, New Forest,
Hampshire. SO42 7ZL